domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008

Getting Closer

Many people have commended me on the fact that I will be physically visiting the different TEFL/CELTA certification locations as opposed to the people who tend to only contact through email. I am rather excited about this seeing as I leave for Madrid in 10 days! I have been researching, contacting the program directors, emailing with former program students, and planning a visitation schedule along with still surviving my last semester of my senior year of college.

Not only did my study abroad experience in Madrid help me formulate this life/career goal, but also the internship that I acquired this semester. I am teaching English as a Second Language (which I may or may not have already mentioned in a previous post). I truly believe that the actual teaching experience that have been able to gain through this internship has set me apart from others looking to teach as well as just in general being ahead of game!

I'm sure I will have much more to discuss when I return from Madrid. Until then, I am trying to map out what my website (not just this novice of a blog) is going to look like for this class. I look forward to having my site accomplish certain goals that I believe will help people who are looking to follow in the footsteps of successfully finding a job abroad!

:-)

No hay comentarios: